Monday, December 14, 2009

My new blog



Just wanted to say this is a new thing for me. My blog, sounds like a horror movie. However I think it will be a greater avenue for me to share my heart, and what is happening in the mission field. I would also like to provide the opportunity for listing my Books, and also Photos if there are those interested. We also will be offering Christians T Shirts that will be done each with a challenge for others to see and hopefully be witnessed too. I feel this may be a wonderful opportunity. I am so grateful to my very good friend Jason Whatley that has helped me set this up. I do not know what I am doing it is all new for me. I can say this in it all I just want to glorify the name of Christ. If anyone out there has any ideas to help this get started please let me know. I been so blessed by those who have cared to share their heart and input.
In Christ love & service 1 John 3:16
Tom Faunce

No comments: